SIGN THE OPPOSE PARENTAL NOTIFICATION PETITION ON RH REALITY CHECK.
The Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health and allied organizations are campaigning to raise awareness and stop the Parental Notice of Abortion Law in Illinois (PNA). We believe all youth deserve to be safe, affirmed, and healthy. As such, we encourage and assist in communication between youth and parents or other caring adults. Unfortunately, not all youth are in safe situations, and some youth will be harmed by family members or pursue unsafe means of abortion due to forcible notification. We invite you to read the stories of real young people and share your own.
What you can do:
- SIGN THE RH REALITY CHECK PETITION
- Contact your state legislator about your concerns.
- Join the #StopPNA campaign by downloading and using the images below on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook. Each image is captioned with a tweet that you can use.
- Take a selfie of your own shadow and share a story, thought, or opinion using the hashtag #StopPNA!
- Provide youth and adult allies with materials & information to connect them with the Judicial Bypass Coordination Project, online at: http://www.ilbypasscoordinationproject.org/
- Share this website with people who would like to learn more.
- Sign up for eNews and Action Alerts from ICAH and like our page on Facebook to keep updated!
For more information about this campaign, please contact Yamani Hernandez at email@example.com.